This is the most common and very critical situation for android users. In this situation unlock android phone after too many failed pattern attempts is very hard to new android users even some time it is very hard to experienced android users to handle this situation.
Here, I am using Samsung Android’s earlier version phone. My kid used to play on my phone. Yesterday, My kid tried to unlock pattern more than 20 times, then it has gone to ‘Too many pattern attempts!’ Screen.
The problem is I haven’t registered my android phone with any google accounts or samsung account. I scared pretty much because it is very pain to recover all contact and other information again. The problem starts here, I tried with google account to unlock screen, but I couldn’t. Finally my friend helped me lot to unlock my android phone after too many failed pattern attempts.
Why I’m here is, this may very strange to some android users. My experience may help them out of it. If you give your android phone in any service center to unlock for this issue, you may lose some Hundreds.
Here, I am coming to share my experience with clear steps.
When will you face this critical situation?
- Don’t know google credentials.
- No Internet connections on your mobile phones.
Follow these steps to pattern unlock your android phone after too many failed pattern attempts:
- Switch off your mobile
- Long press upper volume key, menu key and power key at the same time.
4. Here select ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ which is 3rd option using volume key and press menu button to go next level.
5. Select ‘Yes — delete all user’ which is 8th option again using the same keys.
6. Now press on ‘Reboot Now’ option which is 1st option using Menu key.
7. After rebooting your phone is UNLOCKED.
Steps to avoid DATA LOSS:
- Register your android phone with any Google account or any Samsung account and sync your data.
- Back-up your contact and other information in SD card frequently.
- Keep away your phone from your kids.